Forget about shopping malls, big nightclubs and fancy restaurants.
We're the place with lots of hometown charm. Leave the dress-up clothes at home and come to Marblehead to forget about that busy life.
- Dempsey Wildlife Area, Sandusky Bay access & public boat launch, 419-424-5000
- War of 1812 Historic Marker, Monument and Grave Site, marking the first battle of the War of 1812. 9900 E. Bayshore Road, located on the south side of the road across from the Wolcott House.
- Wolcott House, first lighthouse keeper's home, 9999 E. Bayshore Road.
- Johnson's Island, Civil War POW Prison and Cemetery for Confederate Officers. (There is a $2 gate fee to access the causeway to Johnson's Island)
- Lake Point Park, picnic facilities, restrooms and fishing, view of Cedar Point and Kelley's Island.
- Marblehead Lighthouse State Park, lighthouse tours and museum.
- Kelleys Island
- James Park, picnic facilities and restrooms.
- Lakeside, "The Chautauqua on Lake Erie"
- Mazurik Access, shoreline fishing & public boat launch, 419-424-5000
- East Harbor State Park, camping, swimming, hiking, picnic , bird watching, boat ramp.
- Local Produce and Roadside Stands, The Marblehead Peninsula has many Roadside Stands through out the Peninsula. Peaches and Apples are local favorites. - Bergman Orchards